Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Story of Hades and his Lover. (Finished)

Well, I finished my Story of Hades and His Lover, which you can read and review there, or just...err...keep reading.
I WILL tell you right now...this is very smutty. Don't read this if you don't like gay men, sex, greek myth, and characters who don't use contractions. Okay? Otherwise...enjoy! And if you DO muddle through the entire 12 pages... Well, tell me what you think! Even if it's, "Oh my god, that was so gross, you pervert, you're going to hell!" --It's winter outside. I could use a few flames to keep me warm at night --and maybe melt some of this damn snow...
Title: The Story of Hades and His Lover.
Rating: NC-17 (?) (DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
Genre: Romance, of a sort
Fandom: Greek Myth, of a sort.
Author: ThePQ4 (Penguin Queen IV)
Notes: This is a different sort of Forbidden Feelings and is tied to my story of the same name in a way… Acacia will make appearances, as well as others from that story, should I choose to turn this into more then a one-shot. This also mixes a bit of my own idea of the Underworld and the afterlife (e.g.: Reincarnation). By the way…I’m pretty sure that time moves different in the underworld then on earth. Ignore it, it’s for the best.
Warning: Slash, and everything that goes with it! And this may seem S&M, but it’s really not...beside the excessive use of the phrase “master”…
I had been with Hades almost as long as time itself. I stood near the castle gates as he readied his horses to kidnap the Queen, I stood by his side as he watched her leave, descending back to earth that very first time and the numerous times afterwards, and I continued to stand by his side when they decided that marriage was not for them, and they split apart.
Many, many years; over a millennia, I stood by the King of the Underworld’s side, or even just slightly behind him, and during most of those years, I have acted as a friend, confidant, gentleman’s man, and most importantly, at least to me, his lover.
I was one of the first adult souls to end up in Hades during the Greek empire that worshipped him, his brothers and his sisters. When he asked me if I would be interested in helping him oversee his castle –a chance to remain humane, I jumped at the opportunity. After a few weeks there, I saw just how lonely he was, and I wouldn’t argue if you tried to tell me he took advantage of me then.
I felt sorry for him as he watched from his balcony as more souls filled the vast, never-ending abyss of the underworld. It was during one of these evenings, as he watched souls flutter down one-by-one, that I got up the courage to touch him for the first time.
My hand was on his shoulder, my mouth unsure of what title to use for him, many different linguistic tongues that I had learned during my time there filling my mouth, “Sir? Is something troubling you?”
He turned, his dark hair shimmering in the dim light, leaning against the railing of the balcony, my hand sliding from his shoulder back to my side, “Marius, how long have you been here now?”
I pondered for a moment, “It must be…a hundred years now?”
“And you will never leave me, right? Go to be reincarnated as a flesh-and-blood, earth-bound human again?” I detected a bit of begging in his voice.
“Of course not; why would I want to leave? I would just end up right back here.” I smiled lightly, “One lifetime was enough for me, thank you.”
“I am glad to hear you say that.” He smiled back. He looked so young and care free. His work in the Underworld hadn’t been going on long –Zeus’s banishment of him was still fresh on his mind, and I ached to ease that feeling of sadness.
“Would you like to rest now? I can turn down the bed for you, if you like?” I offered.
Hades shook his head, “No, I am not tired.”
I gave a slight nod, clasping my hands behind my back, watching him turn to watch his souls again. We were quiet before he noticed that I was still standing there.
“You do not have to watch over me every waking moment, Marius.” He scoffed, “I am not a mere child.”
“I am not watching over you, my lord. I am just…watching.”
He turned back to me, returning to leaning back against the balcony for a moment, “How old are you…I mean, immortally, not actually.”
“I…somewhere around twenty summers…why do you ask?” I was flustered by his question, not anticipating something so innocent.
“I would not want to pursue a child; that is all.” He smiled softly again.
“I am hardly a child!” I seemed to ignore the first part of his statement, more concerned with the idea of Hades thinking me immature –something I dearly hoped that he was simply teasing me about.
His laugh was soft, and he stood up straight from the railing, taking a step towards me, “I think I could use a drink.”
“What would you like?” I asked, stepping backwards, into his room, “Wine?”
“That would be fine.” He entered the room behind me, taking a seat in one of the comfortable chairs near the fireplace, watching me pour a fine blood-red wine into a sparkling crystal goblet.
“Here you are.” I held the goblet out to him, waiting until he had lifted the goblet from my hands before taking a step away.
“Why don’t you take a glass as well? Join me for a drink, Marius.” He tilted his head to the side, taking a sip, his face not showing much in the way of pleasure with the drink.
“N-no thank you,” I shook my head, “I could not possibly.”
He stood, and my stomach sank with fear and anticipation as his fingers gripped my chin, pressing the rim of the goblet to my lips, wine flooding my mouth, and down my face. My hand automatically went to wipe it away, but his hands grabbed mine away, his tongue tasting the wine off of my skin as it trailed down towards my throat. My teeth clenched involuntarily in a panic of emotion.
“It tastes much better off of your skin, Marius,” He looked up for a moment before pressing his lips to mine for a moment, his tongue pushing against mine. I grunted in surprise, my hands unsure of where to go –wanting to push him away, and yet…wanting to pull him closer. They finally rested on his hips, holding him steady as he lifted his head again, “I like it best from your lips.” Words were caught in my mouth again, not able to make a coherent sound. He smiled again, “This isn’t right, is it? My throwing myself at you; you must feel so misused. After all, I didn’t even ask your permission.”
“I-I do not mind.” I shook my head, quickly removing my hands from his hips, as if just realizing what I had said –and what I had done. “I…I should go.”
Hades tilted his head slightly again, “If that’s what you want, Marius. I am not holding you here against your will.”
I nodded, taking a step towards the door, pausing with my hand on the handle as he called my name.
“Marius?”
“Yes?” I didn’t turn to look at him. I knew if I looked, I wouldn’t have the courage to try and leave. And I had to leave –the pressures building my stomach, and my head, and other parts of me had to be relieved. My eyes closed as I felt his arms wrap around me, one around my waist, and the other across my chest.
“Don’t leave me.” There was a breathy sort of urgency and begging his voice –something that would be considered ludicrous considering who he was –a god; a lonely, tormented, hell-banished god.
“I…you should rest. It’s been a very long day.”
“I am not tired,” He shook his head, pressing his forehead against my back, “But, if you are…my bed is free for you to use.”
I gasped, turning my head to look at him. His face rose, and he pressed a kiss to my lips again, “Wha…what kind of game are you playing?”
“You never refer to me as anything other then sir or lord, Marius. Why is that?” He ignored my question, his eyes narrowing slightly.
“…I don’t know. What name would you prefer?”
“A name from your mouth?” He raised an eyebrow, and then smiled, “I want you to call me Master.”
I didn’t have the courage to disagree, giving a slight nod, as he turned me around, pushing me against the door, “I…I will, if that’s what you wish.”
“Use it.” He coaxed; his breath warm against my ear, “Whisper it to me…let me hear it pass your lips…”
“M-ma-master…” It took a moment to get the word out of my mouth, but he smiled once I had.
“Ha, you’ve made it official!” He looked pleased.
“Is this a…a game?” I asked.
“Do you know what you are to me now?” He taunted, again not answering my question, something that I was beginning to find a little unnerving.
“What?” I asked.
“It’s no fun if you don’t guess, Marius!”
“I have no idea, my lord.” I shook my head, “What am I?”
“Ah-ah…” He shook his head.
“I’m sorry –Master.”
“You are sure you don’t know? This word and master go hand in hand?”
“I am but a soul in employ of your household –a manservant.”
He laughed, a little more cruelly this time, “You are my slave.”
I raised an eyebrow, “Am I?”
“You are…and do you know what that means?”
“In the grand plan for the universe…not much,” I smiled softly, “I am still just your servant. It does not give me any more rights.”
“You’re not just any slave, Marius.” He sighed, pushing closer to me. His warm breath on my lips, his knees pushing between mine, his groin pressing into my stomach, “I want you just for myself –for always.”
“I…I am not going anywhere, m’ lo—Master.”
“I want you.” He repeated, “I’ve wanted you for such a long time, but…you’ve always been so distant to me, and you never want to play.”
“You’ve never asked.” I breathed. Perhaps this was all a game? A very sick game perhaps, but a game nonetheless.
“Do you feel the same way, Marius?” He pressed his forehead to mine, “Do you have this dull ache in the pit of your stomach every time you look my way?”
I thought for a moment; should I admit my feelings for him? Or should I deny it? It seemed to be a game to him, but to me…to me, this was no game. I had wanted this for years, but he just now seemed to return these feelings for me. I nodded, “I do.”
His lips brushed mine again, his hands moving down to the back of my thighs, lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I gasped, “What are you doing?”
He smiled, jerking me back forward, pressing his lips to mine again as he carried me towards the bed, dropping me softly back into the grand pillows, covering my body with his own, “You are so pretty, Marius.”
“Pretty?”
“Handsome then,” he laughed. “Now do as I say, hmm?”
I nodded, “Anything, you ask, Master. I just wish to…to please you.”
“Kiss me.”
My hands went to his face, brushing my thumbs over his narrow cheeks, before pressing my lips to his. I felt his moan pass his lips before I heard it in my ears, and his hands moved to untie the laces at my waist. A panic filled me, my hands moving to stop him, breaking the kiss, “Stop!”
“What’s the matter?” He asked, his fingers still on the ties, looking confused.
“…Do not…do not do that.” I pushed his hands away, turning my head away, embarrassed.
“What is it?” He asked, turning my face back. My eyes however averted his until his hands on either side of my face, and his forehead against mine, forced me to look into his, “Tell me what is wrong. Why won’t you let me pleasure you?”
“I…I…”
“Speak, Marius!” He sighed, “I have no time for imprudence…”
“You could have fooled me.” I pursed my lips in my outspokenness, “I…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.”
“Answer my question.” He ignored in my insubordination.
“I am embarrassed.” I admitted.
“Why?” He furrowed his eyebrows, “You are beautiful.” He kissed me again, “Besides, genitalia is not something you should be embarrassed about.”
I bit my lip, nodding, “I know –I am just…I am shy.”
“You’ve never done this before have you?” He tilted his head to the side.
I shook my head, “No…”
“Not even with a woman? A wife?”
“No.”
He smiled again, “Then I am your first –your only,” he grinned again, “that makes me very pleased, Marius. Don’t be shy.” His fingers pushed underneath the fabric of my tunic, pulling it over my head. I bit the inside of my lip, my fingers gripping the sheets, as his mouth encircled my nipple, my breath getting caught in my throat. His tongue lapped against my skin for a moment, his eyes watching my expression, as he moved lower, to my stomach, his fingers stroking a similar trail down my chest before finishing their job untying the strings at my waist, pushing that fabric away as well. He paused only for a moment to give me his best smile before engulfing his mouth over my hardening member. I couldn’t hold back the groan, surprised at the dampness of his mouth on my skin. My eyes closed, my hands instinctively moving to guide his head up and down my shaft. He hummed in approval, his own hands moving off of my body to unbutton his shirt, tossing it aside. I murmured in disagreement as he moved away to the edge of the bed to remove his boots, placing them to the side of the bed.
“Are you watching me?” He teased, turning towards the bed, untying his own trousers, taking his time pushing them over his hips, “I may be a god, Marius, but I will be the first to admit –I am really nothing more then a mere mortal when it comes to sexual organs.” My eyes widened, as the fabric was pushed past his hips, cascading to the floor where he stepped out of it, “…Unless you are a virgin, apparently…”
“You…you’re so…”
“Shh,” he smiled, pulling Marius’s shoes off, tossing them aside, followed by his trousers, “You’re nothing to scoff at your self.”
I gasped, “M-master…” I was unsure of where to put me hands on my partner’s nude body, my fingers wanting to touch, but my mind telling me that I could not. Hades soon cured the problem, clasping my hands above my head, pressing our bodies together. The familiar panic set in again, our nude bodies reacting to the touch of the other, my hard member pressing into Hade’s thigh.
“You gasp any louder and someone will think I am torturing you.” He laughed.
“Are you not?”
“Are you enjoying yourself?” He asked.
I took a moment before nodding, “I do…I am.”
His fingers slipped down my forearms, as he moved to wrap his mouth around my member again. I moaned, liking the feel of his tongue on the underside, his eyes warm as they looked up over my chest, watching my reaction.
“Ah…I can –can not…” My voice didn’t want to work again, as I approached my peak, but he understood, pushing me deeper into his mouth as I erupted into his throat. He grunted, choking for just a moment before relaxing, letting me empty into his gullet.
My breathing steadied, deeper as my caught up words dissipated, my fingers reaching for him, wanting him closer to me again, “Master…”
“Marius.” He whispered, his lip against my ear, “Marius, I want you.”
“I…I am yours, Master.” I pressed my face into his neck, “Do as you wish –I…I want only to make you happy. Use me, please.”
He made a soft nasal nose of approval, “I will, in time. First, you need to relax. You are so tense, everywhere.” He laughed lightly, “Your body is breathing…I find this amusing. I like to watch the rise and fall of your chest though…”
“I guess it’s just instinct.” I continued the attempt to find oxygen in the stale air, biting my bottom lip, trying to incite the courage to lean forward to kiss him.
“You’re shivering. Are you cold?” His hands were warm against mine, and I shook my head.
“Shades do not get cold, Master.”
“I love that word from your lips.” He smiled, taking my hand and leading it down between his legs, wrapping my fingers around his member, “You excite me, Marius. Do you feel it? Surely you do…no one, not even a soul, could ignore the feelings you put in me.”
I nodded, stroking my fingers along its length, pleased at the guttural sounds emitting from my master as he pushed his face against my chest, his hips moving with my hand, moaning in disapproval as I took my hand away.
“I didn’t tell you to do that…” His voice was more wanting then angry.
“I want to put you in my mouth, Master…” I kissed him, “It felt so good when you did it…I want to repay you.”
He took a deep breath, shifting over me, his member pushing against my thigh as he pressed his forehead to mine, his dark black eyes staring down into mine. For a moment I thought he was not going to let me, but that flicker of shame for making the request that went through my eyes must have changed his mind, because he slid back, his knees against mine, pulling me up with him, guiding my head towards his phallus. It filled my mouth, with a slight popping sensation, slid into my throat. He groaned, as my tongue lapped at the underside of his penis, his long fingers raking through my hair, holding me tight against his body. My hands rested first on his thighs, then moved farther upward, holding his hips in place as he tried to push deeper into my mouth –something that just was not possible with his godly length. He gasped, and I felt his muscles contracting underneath my palms as they moved to push him as far as possible back into my mouth.
“Marius…Marius…” He was trying to pull me back to attention, his hands moving from my head to my shoulders, trying to pull me away –but I would have none of it. I was determined to taste my master’s seed, a gift I was granted a few mere moments later, flooding my mouth, my throat, and my nose.
He shank between my lips, and against my tongue –his member still however overfilling the cavity. I was held in shock, the white come dispensing from my mouth and nose as he pulled out past my lips.
His voice was soft, as he first licked his own come away from my lips, wiping more away from my face, “I tried to warn you, Marius…”
I looked up, “How…there is so much!”
He wrapped his arms around me, still lapping up the semen from my skin, “Marius, my beautiful, beautiful little slave… You are so headstrong, yet so shy and timid... You never want to listen to me, but you rarely act to your own whim, and when you do…it comes back to hurt you.” He kissed me, “however, that look of shock on your face, and seeing you covered in my seed is an image I shall covet for eternity. You looked so stunning. Are you all right?”
“I feel full…” My tongue finally found words, my Master’s seed filling my stomach as though I had just eaten a very large supper.
“Did you enjoy it?” He asked, his fingers stroking my still-damp chest.
I thought for a moment –initially the shock had been the power, at which he had erupted into my mouth, but the taste wasn’t bad and I had enjoyed pleasuring him… I nodded, returning the kiss he then pressed to my lips.
“Marius…” He sighed, a hand on my hip, “No one can know about this…you understand right? I love you –how I love you, but…this isn’t a story I want getting to earth.” He pressed his lips to my cheek, “I love you…”
“Master?”
“If people knew –they’d all want to be my consorts… They would think that it was all I wanted –Zeus may think that I was making lovers out of my souls, and that…that isn’t what is happening.” He continued on, ignoring me.
“…Master?” I brushed a lock of his hair away from his face, “I understand. I will not tell anyone. This…this is our secret. I understand.”
He smiled, nodding, “Good.”
From that moment on, I kept our secret. For years we lived together –but separated. After he kidnapped the Queen, there were several years when I felt as though I hadn’t been good enough for him. I no longer visited him at night, and he did not mention our previous affair, although after nearly two years of simply being his manservant, he let himself into my room, just off of his, apparently having had enough of our simple charade of King and servant.
“Why don’t you love me?” He pinned me down on my hard pallet bed, covering my body with his own, “Where have you gone to, Marius?”
“I have not gone anywhere, my lord.” I shook my head, “You have a wife –I simply thought it best not to—” His lips captured mine, silencing me.
“I never told you to do such a thing. Don’t think, Marius. I never gave you permission to think for yourself.” He sighed, shaking his head, “Did you think that just because I had taken a wife that it changed my feelings for you? Marius, I love you, but you can be so stupid.”
I looked away, somewhat shameful, and Hade’s eyes followed mine, taking a look around my quarters, “What kind of room is this Marius? I thought I took better care of you then this…this may be alright for some, but…not my beautiful, beautiful slave.” He smiled, kissing me again, unpinning me from the bed, holding out his hands; “Come with me –out of these drab accommodations.”
I hesitated for a moment before taking his hand. Would his advances tonight be gentle and loving as they often had been, or would he be seeking revenge on me for seeming to have abandoned him for two years? I decided it didn’t matter –I wanted him either way.
He lead me back towards his bedroom, leaving me near the bed to make sure that the door to his room was firmly closed, and bolted before sitting on his bed, sitting up in the pillows, “Take off your clothes.” His tone still didn’t tell me what he was planning, and his eyes as I pulled my shirt over my head, letting it slip through my fingers to the floor didn’t tell me anything either. Soon enough, I was nude, and I could feel his eyes roving over me. My hands itched to cover myself, but I held them firmly at my sides.
“Come here.” He beckoned me closer, and I knelt down on the edge of the bed, crawling closer to him. I knelt down beside him, and he sighed, tugging on my arm, “Come on, Marius…kneel over me…” The surprise in my eyes must have amused him because he laughed, “It’s alright for you to be dominating once in a while, Marius.”
“How can I dominate you when you are still my master, giving me orders?” I asked, moving my knees to either side of his hips, my fingers unbuttoning his shirt, pushing it back over his shoulders.
“I’m sorry; would you like to give the orders tonight?” His hands went to my hips, lowering his mouth to my member, savoring the familiar flavor my skin before looking up at me, “Do you want to be Master for a little while?”
I shook my head, “No...I like being your slave.”
“Play along with me…just for a little while?” He begged, “It’s not that different.”
“I…I do not know…why do you want me to?”
“Because sometimes, my beautiful little slave boy, even a god wants to feel what it’s like to be on the other side.”
“But…you’re always over me.” I stroked my thumb across his cheek, “This is strange…I want to be underneath you.”
“You can be –just not tonight.” He tossed his shirt side, soon discarding his trousers to the floor –all without disturbing my position over him, probably worried that if I moved, he would be able to talk me back into it.
“Master…”
“No…I’m not master tonight.” He shook his head, pulling me down into the pillows with him, “Tonight, I am whatever you want to call me, but I am not your Master.”
Unsure how to voice my discontentment with him, I whined softly into his ear, wanting to just pull him on top of me. I wanted that proverbial weight pushing me, holding me down; a sultry voice coaxing me to verbalize my feelings –distress, pleasure, –whatever the emotion was that filled my chest when he touched me.
“What do you want from me?” I asked, pressing my lips to his, before sitting back, his member touching my backside as I leaned back, tempting me, but knowing that it probably wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted me to play his part…he had never allowed my member to penetrate him, in the long time that we had been together.
“Fuck me.”
It was exactly what he wanted. I could see it in his eyes –so many years he had been doing such things to me, using my body in ways I had only dreamed possible, and now he was telling me to repay the favors he had given me.
“I do not know how.” My fingers stroked his chest, “Not from here.”
“You do too; you’re just being impish because I won’t let you have your way.” He teased, pushing on my knees, sliding be backwards against the silken covers, raising his hips ever so slightly trying to beckon me, “You know what you’re doing…You won’t hurt me, Master.”
I twitched, not wanting to like the sound of that word from his mouth, my hands brushing his inner thighs, lowering my tongue to lap at his opening. He groaned, his fingers pulling my hair, as my fingers fondled him.
His soft moans made me hard, and I removed my tongue, pushing a finger inside of him. He groaned, but there was little resistance on his part. It was obvious that he had done this before and knew what to expect –unlike me, who after a century of lovemaking still whimpered like a pup at entry of his shaft. I tilted my head, confused –wondering who exactly it was who had tamed him, even just for a moment to get such a right.
“Don’t fret Master.” He teased, seeing my obvious dissatisfaction with this piece of information, “It didn’t mean anything; I don’t love him.” A second finger joined the first, and he grunted again, before nodding, “You’re angry, I understand that.”
“I am not angry.” I shook my head, a third finger pushing in to join the others, “But I can be angry if you like…” His eyes did not show how he felt, and I bit my tongue, removing my hand to plunge into him before he could say anything more.
A sharp noise parted his lips, and I watched his eyes close. He drew his knees up, pulling me down by my neck, locking his legs at my sides. I waited until he had opened his eyes again before kissing him, coaxing his mouth open with my tongue, pulling out of him ever so slowly before pushing back in.
“You are so perfect.” He whispered, holding my head against his chest, letting only our lower halves move together. His cock pushed against my stomach, the friction between our warming bodies making him hard. I moaned, pressing my lips against his as I pinnacled, feeling his muscles contracting around my limb.
He held me inside, making sure that every last drop was taken out of me before allowing me pull away, collapsing on the bed. He kissed my bare back, reaching down between his lips, dipping his fingers into the residue left behind, tasting it off index finger, before pressing it to my mouth as well, I licked a bit off, not liking it as much as I enjoyed his, His hand went back rubbing the glistening semen along his member.
“You’re not tired are you?” He asked.
I leaned up on my elbow, “I best not be, am I right? You have work for me, don’t you.” My hand joined his, “But I want you to fuck me…”
“Then let me fuck you.” He smiled, pulling me closer, over top of him again, “You almost did it before –I could see it in your eye that it was what you wanted.” He pushed against my backside, pushing gently on my shoulders as I lowered myself over him. I whimpered softly, and he pressed his lips to the tips of my fingers. I groaned, having finally impaled myself full over him, and touched my forehead down to his chest.
“Why does it always hurt?” I asked, my lips encircling a nipple, swirling my tongue around the peak, my eyes on his face.
He shrugged, “You are a shade…your body doesn’t recognize change.”
I nodded, understanding, sitting forward to my lips to his collarbone, before pulling back, and pushing myself back over him. His hands moved to my hips, guiding me along his member. He took me off guard as he pulled me much to far forward, pulling him out of me, and suddenly Hades was himself again, pushing me back into the pillows, his warm cock pushing against my lips, which parted to him. A few moments later, he had burst in my mouth, recreating our first time together, the opaque fluids seeping from my face. My hand went to my nose, almost feeling as though I had just vomited.
He murmured in my ear, “Shh, I shouldn’t have done that, I know. Your mouth is just so warm, and I had to feel myself there…” He pressed a kiss to my lips, tasting himself on my skin, “I’ll get a towel, just wait.” I watched, come still seeming to fill my mouth, which I swallowed hard, sending it into my stomach. He returned a moment later, handing me a towel, which I used to wipe my face.
“Do you forgive me?” He nuzzled his face against my neck, “I apologized…”
“I can not breathe through my nose…”
He laughed at me, “Then it is probably good that you do not need breath, Marius.”
“I am going to have your seed coating my insides for weeks –that was a lot more then what you usually give me…”
“I haven’t gotten the pleasure of your company for quite sometime…I’ve been holding it for you.” He teased, licking a line of his come that had streaked down my throat, before laying beside me, as I tossed the towel away, his head on my shoulder, “Why did you abandon me?”
“I did not abandon you, Master! I was here!”
“Is this because of Persephone?” He looked up, “I still need you, Marius. Yes, she is my wife, but I still need you to feel whole.”
“But, she is your wife…” I shook my head, “I can not compare to her. No one even knows about me, Master. How can you say that you need me if no one can ever know about me?”
“No one knows about you for your own safety, Marius… I would die inside if I ever lost you. There are those who would want to take you from me –just out of spite. Please, don’t tempt them. We can be happy…”
“I am happy.” I sighed, brushing my fingers through his hair.
“Marius…” He pulled me close to him again, hiding his face against my neck, “do you love me?”
“Of course I do.” I let my fingers trace down his back, wondering where he was going with these questions, “I love you more then life –why do you think I’ve stayed here this long?”
“You never tell me that you do.” His breath was warm against my shoulder.
“I love you,” I tilted his face up to mine, pressing my lips to his, “You know that I do, Master.”
He smiled, laying his head against my chest again, closing his eyes.
After that, it became almost a night ritual for Hades to open my door after the Queen had returned to her own chambers after their copulation, bidding me to sleep beside him, even if we didn’t make love. During the months that she was earth-bound, I rarely saw the inside of my own room, Hades simply pulling me into bed with him at night…
That is until, he and the Queen decided on separation. He had told me of these plans weeks before he had informed the others –in particular the Queen’s personal maid Acacia, the gardener Philos, and the housemaid Madus. What he didn’t inform me of however was that he hadn’t informed Acacia that –though in charge of the basic cleaning of both his, and the Queen’s rooms, and their personal care, that I was to remain as his manservant.
My first instinct at this was fear. Would he really let me go that easily? What if Acacia didn’t think me fit? My stomach was in a panic as I sat before her at the long table.
“Marius, of course you’d be here.” She smiled up, almost relieved to see a familiar face, “Shall we go through a formality?”
“Acacia, I have only ever been in this palace –I know nothing else beyond these walls.” I shook my head, “I have been here longer then you have…you can not turn me away.”
“I wouldn’t dream of it, Marius.” She shook her head, “Of course you can keep your place here. I wouldn’t take that away from you.”
“Thank you.” I nodded, “That is all that I wanted to hear. –I should get back to Ma—the king.” I hoped she hadn’t caught my slip up, as I stood, “We will probably obviously be working closer together now.” I nodded at her, “I look forward to getting to know you, Acacia.”
She nodded back, “We I’ll introduce you to the others tonight –say seven?”
I nodded, “That sounds fine.”
After securing my job again, I went in search of Hades –finding him in one of his studies, doing correspondence. I closed the door behind me just loudly enough to get him to look up from his desk.
“What’s wrong, Marius?”
“What would you have done if Acacia hadn’t given me a job as your manservant? Would you have seduced and fallen in love with a new man?”
He smiled, “I would have kept you in secret –and besides, she knows that you are invaluable to me.”
“You could have just separated our tasks –me to you, and the queen to her.” I moved to the back of his chair, wrapping my arms around his chest, “You just like to make me worry, don’t you?”
“It adds a little excitement to our otherwise dull existence, yes.” He tilted his face upwards to kiss me, “You shouldn’t be here, Marius.”
“I had to make sure that you knew the kind of stress you put on me.” I let my hands slide from his chest, moving to perch on the edge of his desk, “…Master?”
“What Marius?” He picked up his pen again.
“Why did you pick Acacia over me –to lead this little group, I mean.”
“I didn’t pick her over you, Marius.” He shook his head, “I simply wanted her to feel as though she had more responsibility, so that then we could continue our trysts together, without rousing suspicion.”
“You think very strangely, Master.” I shook my head, and pressed another kiss to his cheek, “You like her, don’t you?”
“Who?”
“Acacia.”
“She is very pretty;” He shrugged, “that doesn’t mean that I like her though.”
“Yes you do,” I smiled, “you are turning this into a habit, Master –choosing consorts out of your shades.”
“You are my only consort, Marius.” He touched my knee, “She is beautiful, and I will admit to you that I have –I do think about bedding her, but it would be but a game.”
“You and your games…” I shook my head, “They will be your downfall, you know.”
“My games are only meant to relieve the monotony, Marius. I don’t mean anything by them…” He laid down his pen again, pushing his chair in front of me, his hands wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer, “If I do bed her, I won’t enjoy it –would you like for me to banish her? Are you jealous, Marius?”
“Why would I be jealous of a woman I hardly know? I was your lover for most of your marriage, Master, and I was never jealous of your wife… this woman, this Acacia means as little as she did. Bed her if you like; I will just punish you myself for it later.” I teased, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth.
“Hmm…are you going to force me to be inferior to you? That’s different…”
“It’s been a long time since you allowed me to fuck you…” I raised an eyebrow, “Nearly as long as your marriage.”
“Hmm, I doubt it’s been that long,” He pondered.
“It is all right…I ultimately prefer to be your underling…” I kissed him again, my hands itching to reach under his shirt, but ultimately resisting.
“Maybe I will seduce her, just for the opportunity to see you my favorite way…”
“If you try to spill your seed in my mouth again, I don’t think I will ever forgive you, because that is what eventually happens whenever you get frustrated with me…” To count, he had tortured me this way at least a dozen times. I always knew when he was planning such a mess when he would tuck a towel underneath a vase on his nightstand –sometimes he would put one there, just to make me agonize over the prospect.
“You like it; you just don’t want to tell me that you do.”
“Contrary to what you may believe, Master, I do not enjoy gagging on your atrocious amounts of seed…I also do not enjoy the sensation of it flooding every orifice of my body, via my mouth…”
“But you like every other part of it –the taste, the texture, the way it feels on your tongue.” He tapped a finger against my lips, “Talking about this is making me warm…”
“Would you like me to open a window for you, Master?” I raised an eyebrow.
He shook his head, “You know what I want, but we really shouldn’t. I have things to see to yet today –but tonight…tonight I will reassure you of my feelings.” He stood, pressing a kiss to my forehead, “Why don’t you go find something to do, Marius?”
I lifted my face, looking into his eyes for a moment, “I love you, Master.”
“And I love you, Marius.”
That evening, I wasn’t surprised to feel a hand at my back as I turned to exit the servant’s quarters, the new man, James, reaching for me, as I turned to leave just a bit after Acacia had left us.
“I know that you room off of the king’s room, but…could you answer a question?” James’s wide eyes looked worried.
“What is it?” I asked.
“He doesn’t...torture us or anything, does he?”
“Would there have been so many people vying for these jobs if he did?” I raised an eyebrow, “Don’t step out of line, and you will never have to see his wrath, understand?”
James nodded, “Thank you.”
I watched him turn back, stepping through the large archway that lead into the male servants quarters, before continuing towards Hades’ chambers.
“It’s about time…” He was already partly nude, basking across his bed in the candle light, “Bolt the door behind you, Marius.”
I nodded, “Of course Master.” The lock slid into place easily, and I turned back to him, leaning against the frame of the ornate door, watching the shadows cast through the flickering candle light dance across his bare skin.
“What are you waiting for? You tempted me this afternoon –you can’t just stand there and stare at me.”
“Would you like a drink?” I offered, moving towards the small bar-like stand on the opposite side of the room.
“Are you drinking with me?” He asked, his eyes following me, watching me pour a silver goblet partially full of the rich colored wine.
“Are you hungry?” I asked, ignoring his question, carrying the goblet to him.
“No…not for food at any rate.” He shook his head, watching me pick up a pomegranate from a basket of fruit sitting near the bar.
I knelt on the edge of the bed, taking the first sip from the goblet, before holding it out to him, tilting it just slightly.
“Now you’re the one playing games, Marius.” He narrowed his eyes, taking the goblet from my hands as I got up to cut the pomegranate in half at the bar, before moving back to the bed.
“Taste…” I held one of the small berry-like seeds between my fingers, which he captured in his mouth, savoring the tart flavor for a moment before swallowing it, “Hold.” I placed the pomegranate in his free hand, and then pulled him lower on the bed.
“Dare I ask what you are doing?”
I smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips before taking the goblet back from him, “Sharing a drink with you, Master.”
He raised an eyebrow, as I tipped the wine, letting it trickle down his chest, he watched me lower my head to his chest, lapping the wine up from his chest.
“Ah, I see.” He nodded, “And the pomegranate?”
I sighed, “You are so impatient.” I took the fruit from him, placing the goblet of wine on the side table, before carefully lining the seeds down his chest, placing another one in his mouth before I started to crush them against his skin with my tongue, lapping up the juices.
“You are so strange,” he laughed, after I had finished.
“You don’t like it? I can find something else…chocolate perhaps? Would strawberries be more to your liking, Master?”
“All I want is you, my gorgeous little slave.” He teased before pulling me back into the pillows with him, “Do you remember the first time we made love?”
I nodded, “I do.”
“It seems so long ago…” He pressed his lips to the palm of my hand before pressing it against his chest.
“It was,” I nodded, “Well over two millennia ago, maybe even three.”
“And yet, my feelings for you are as strong as they were then…how do you explain that?” He asked, “Other couples, they grow bored with each other, even though they were once so passionately in love…”
“We must be soul mates, Master.” I smiled, “Nothing is impossible for us, hmm?”
“That must be the case.” He nodded, turning to lift the glass of wine to my lips, pouring it just too quickly, so that he could lick the trails of it from my throat.
“If you want to drink, Master, you don’t have to drown me in the process.” My voice was meant to be reprimanding, but it didn’t have the effect I had hoped it would.
“I like the look on your face when you can’t swallow things…” He took the last drink of wine, before letting the goblet roll from his fingers, to clatter on the floor, as he moved to cover me, “Why do you think I love to fill your mouth in that way that you hate? I think of that moment of fear in your eyes, every day.”
“You are a twisted man, Master.” I wrapped my arms around his neck, “but…I love you, regardless of that.”
“I’m glad,” he nodded, “Because…I think it’s time for people to know about us.”
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“I mean…people stopped believing in me and my fellow gods years ago –replaced by other ideals…these people flood my gates every day, surprised that the old ways were right… Humanity doesn’t hear these stories… I want the world –the universe to know that I love you, Marius.”
“But Master…”
“No, Marius. I made up my mind. I’m not hiding you anymore.”
“Master, what about—“
“You’re worried about your job here, aren’t you?” He brushed my hair away from my forehead, “I understand that, but…you will remain exactly as you are. My my friend, my confidant, my manservant…my lover; nothing will change that.”
“But what of everyone else?”
“If anyone dares harass you, I’ll banish them outside of the gates… I’ve thought about this, Marius –even before Persephone and I grew apart. I’ve hidden you for two thousand years... the truth must come out.”
“You would do that?”
He nodded, “Yes, because I love you. You don’t seem to ever believe me when I tell you that, even though I’ve said too many times to count.”
“I do believe you, Master!” I hugged him tightly, pressing my face into his neck, “I am happy you no longer wish to hide me…”
“You seem worried.”
“It has already been decided –my worries are just that…worries. They are nothing for me to actually be alarmed about.” I smiled, “I love you, Master.”

No comments: