Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spartans: When a Boy Loves a Man (Cole/Sirius)

Note: I am not going for historical accuracy (e.g. Cole and Sirius wouldn’t eat together) (let’s face it, there are probably only a hand full of people who will actually know/care anyway…), and we all know you’re reading this for the smut anyway, but that’s a-okay with me. However, I will direct you towards this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan_pederasty if you want more information. I also perused a variety of other wikipedia resources, if you’re feeling adventurous enough to try and find those as well. Possibly more to come, a series of one shots?

Spartans: When a Boy Loves a Man
-Cole and Sirius.

Spartan rules were often confusing. I was suddenly being told that I had to find a mentor, or facing a yearly fine from the ephors, the council to the kings. I knew boys like myself who had these so-called ‘mentors’…they had settled for the men who displayed the interests first. I probably would have been one of them, but no one had ever displayed an interest in me.
It wasn’t even that I didn’t want one. Or know who I wanted, I should say. There were dozens of men that I saw every day in our secluded little testosterone-run world at the training barracks. The one man in particular who had caught my eye was nearly at this thirty-year old mark when he would be able to leave the active duty of a solider. His own mentor had recently passed away, and he regularly had a look of loneliness crossing his face when he didn’t think that anyone was looking for him.
Sirius was beautiful. Lots of boys had tried to talk him into being their mentors, most of them younger then me, but he had turned them down, laughing that he wasn’t suitable. I was one of the lucky ones –getting work closely with him in battle training, staying in a nearby room in our large dormitory. He was one of the only men I could ever feel shy around, not ever being able to look him in the eye for more then a few seconds before I had to look away.
It was early in the evening after a very long day of training, I was helping him to put away our practice swords, when he cleared his throat, surprising me.
“I saw you talking to Xenos from the ephor yesterday. You aren’t in trouble are you?” He asked.
I looked up from locking one of the trunks, “Eh? No, I’m not in trouble…well, not really. Just something about a fine,” I shrugged.
“A fine for what –pardon me if it’s none of my business. Just curious is all –Xenos doesn’t usually doesn’t come around unless it’s to stare at scantily clad boys.” He rolled his eyes, and I couldn’t resist a small smile.
“Just about finding a mentor, I don’t have one.” I whipped my palms on the edge the linen wrapped around my waist, looking down, feeling his eyes boring down onto me.
“I find that hard to believe.” He walked next to me as we moved towards the mess hall for dinner. “You must be very particular.”
“I’ve never had any offers.”
Sirius laughed at me, “Mentors don’t offer, Cole. You have to ask.”
“I know that!” I exclaimed stopping abruptly, worried that he thought I was stupid, or worse –weak. “I just mean, you know…I’ve never had anyone, you know…approach me.”
“You’ve never had an officer flirt with you?” Sirius raised an eyebrow, scoping his eyes from my head to my feet, “Again, I find that very hard to believe. You must be to intimidating.”
I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest as we started walking again, “What about me is intimidating? I am weak compared to others.”
“You’re pretty.” He stopped this time, and I noticed how empty the encampment looked, the sun sitting low in the sky. His hands were on my face, and I looked surprised, unable to look away from his eyes as he pressed his forehead to mind. “You are totally blind to the fact that you are so attractive, aren’t you?” The rough leather band around his wrist brushed my back, as he moved his right hand away from my face, pressing his lips to mine. His left hand brushed my hair back away from my face, tilting my head back as his fingers clenched into my curly locks, his tongue pushing to invade my mouth.
He stepped way a few moments later, continuing his trek. But I was frozen. He was already far in front of me when I finally was able to touch my fingers to my lips, as if checking to see if they were still there, still slightly damp from his tongue.
“Are you coming?” He called, “There won’t be any left if you don’t hurry, and we barely get enough to eat as it is, and you’re to good-looking to starve.”
I nodded, still slightly surprised, but jogged to catch up to him. He seemed completely calm, and unmoved. And I made a realization of just how weak I really was. Other boys would have pushed him away, possibly incited riot…but not me. I was put into shock by a mere kiss.
“Are you testing me?” I asked.
“Testing you, Cole? What do you think I would be testing you on?” He asked, pushing open the large door to the dining hall.
I shook my head, angry now that he would try and trick me, “Forget about it.” I brushed past him, surprised again when his hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me back, in full view of all of the other warriors.
“Don’t walk away from me.” He warned, pulling me back. “Answer the question.”
“Kissing me –you were testing my reaction weren’t you?” I asked, trying not to like the feel of his chest against mine as he pulled me closer, his hand still clamped around my wrist. The noise of the dining hall was beginning to die down, the excitement of a fight, that I didn’t really particularly want to be in the middle of, beginning to peak around the room. Sirius looked into my eyes, and I found that again, I was steadfastly locked into them, unable to look away. He stared at me, the room almost completely silent now, before he suddenly laughed, spinning me away from him, letting me drop to the floor before I could catch myself.
The room around us burst back into noise too, as others laughed at me. I clenched my teeth, picking myself up from the floor, dusting my hands off on my knees. Sirius’s face was near mine, as I stood up straight again, his mouth near my ear.
“I wasn’t testing you, Cole. It’s not necessary. I’m fairly certain you could hold your own in a fight, which is why I didn’t press this issue, although I’m sure a fair amount of this room is rather disappointed because of that.”
“Then why did you do it?” I asked, not wanting to move away from him again.
“Is it so hard for you to believe that I find you attractive, Cole?” He asked, “You are so naïve.”
“I am not naïve.” I argued.
He smiled slightly, before dismissing me with a slight wave of his hand, “Go to your table.”
I bit my tongue before I said anything else, treading heavily away from him, to sit at my usual table, just as the military servants were dishing out the meager rations.

Later that night, I wasn’t surprised at all to find Sirius in the bath house, already submerged in the cold water. I usually waited until the late hours before bathing –not because I was shy, but because I would prefer not to under go the danger of drowning, or horseplay. He gave me a warm smile.
“Are you stalking me?” He asked, as I disrobed, slinking into the chilly water of the bathing pool before he could see anything –although, it wasn’t as if he had never seen me nude before, in different circumstances.
“Why would I do something like that?” I asked, taking the cloth from the servant who had appeared at my side as I had entered.
Sirius looked up at the two servants tending to us, shaking his heads at them, “You two can leave.” They looked adamantly at one another for a moment, before disappearing.
“Why did you send them away?” I asked, scrubbing away the day’s filth from my shoulders, not looking at him.
“I thought that would be obvious by now.” He leaned back against the marble edge of the pool, watching me, “How goes your quest?”
“Excuse me?”
“For your mentor,” He rolled his eyes.
“I haven’t thought about it.”
“You know, Cole, all you have to do is ask.”
I looked up at him, “Why should I even dream of asking you, after you turned so many others down –even though you flirted mercilessly with them for weeks? You’ve only been teasing me for a few hours.”
He nodded, wading across to me, to push me against a different edge of the pool, taking the cloth out of my hands, “What you say is correct, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t noticed you. I’ve been watching you for a very long time.”
I didn’t say anything, reaching to take the cloth back out of his hands, which he held just out of my reach; any movement at all, and we would both be dangerously familiar with each other.
“All you have to do is ask, Cole.” He probed, closing the space between us. I looked away, biting my tongue. A moment later, he forced my face back towards his. “Why won’t you ask?”
“I am embarrassed.” I admitted, again trying to ignore the feeling of his skin on mine, something that was becoming increasingly hard to hide.
“Embarrassment is limitation.” He warned, “You are a Spartan. We know no limits.” He pressed a chaste kiss to my lips, before speaking more softly to me “Why are you embarrassed?”
“You think I don’t know what happens between boys and their mentors?”
“Does that bother you?” He raised an eyebrow, “Surely you’ve already made yourself friendly with other boys from the dormitory, testing the waters before you reach adulthood and bed a wife… What would make having a mentor any different?”
“I wish everyone would stop lying when they call this a practice of mentoring.” I sighed, pulling myself out of the water, to sit on the edge of the pool, crossing my arms over my lap. I didn’t want to admit to him that I hadn’t explored the sexual feelings that often occurred in my head, “Why can’t they jus say what it really is?”
“Mentoring isn’t just about sex, Cole.” He brushed his damp fingers over my forehead, brushing a piece of hair back behind my ear. “I would teach you everything you needed to know about being a warrior.”
I pushed his hand away, “What do you really want? Why vie for this position at all? I would rather just pay a fine.”
He shrugged, “If that’s the way that you really feel.” He dropped the cloth he was still holding into my lap, “Good night, Cole.” I turned, watching him step up out of the pool, biting my tongue as droplets of water raced down his skin, across his back, and over his hips. He picked up a scratchy towel from near the wall, using it first to soak the water from his hair, before scrubbing the towel across the rest of his body to pick up the water.
I shook my head, closing my eyes and pressing my fingers to the bridge of my nose, “Do you…do you want to?”
“Do I what?” He asked, looking bemused, picking up different scented oils, smelling various ones as he waited for me to respond.
“Do you want to be my mentor, Sirius?”
He grinned, “What brings on your change of heart?”
I sighed dipping the cloth into the water, not looking at him as I continued what I had been doing before he interrupted me, “I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy watching the way the water cascades off of your body.” His hands took the cloth from my hands again as he knelt on the stone floor behind me, wiping it across my back, nudging me to sit up straighter.
“I would love to be your mentor.” He pressed his lips under my ear, the cloth in his hand slipping under my arms to run the thin fabric across my inner thigh. “Should we make it official –between the two of us? I can deal with the ephors tomorrow for you, if you would like.”
I moved my arms, hesitant for a moment to touch his hand. I could hear officers’ voices in my head. Spartans take what they want. Spartans do what needs to be done. Weakness is not an option. We know no limits.
I pressed my hand down on top of his, looking up at his face, “Yes, but not here.”
He laughed, “No, of course not –come.” He stood, holding out a hand to me, leading me from the bath. He picked up another fresh towel, scrubbing me down with it before tossing my wrap at me, “Get dressed. We’ll go somewhere a little more private.”
I raised an eyebrow, but followed his directions as he stole a few small bottles of the oil from the tray, taking a few glances around for stray servants, before hiding them carefully in his clothes.
“Should you really be doing that?” I asked, as he grabbed my hand again, leading me out of the baths.
“It’s only not okay if you get caught doing it.” He grinned, looking around, leading me towards one of the training buildings where as young ones, we were taught the mere basics of reading and writing.
“What if we get caught?” I asked.
“Then we’ll both get flogged…so lets not get caught.” Even though Sirius was nearly thirty, he still reminded me of a child, taking a gleeful delight in breaking the rules. He pushed open the door, before locking it from the inside.
I stood at attention, waiting for some kind of a command while Sirius pulled out the oils from the folds of his clothes, setting them on the edge of one of the desks.
He looked up, considering the oils for a moment before nodding to himself, “Get undressed.”
“…What was the point of putting it on, if you were just going to make me take it off again?” I asked, disgruntled but still willing to comply with him.
His hands were slick as he pressed him against my chest, rubbing the oil into my skin, his lips pressing against mine, his tongue pushing past my lips and into my mouth. The golden liquid from the vial he had stolen poured across my back, and he wrapped his arms around me, his palms massaging it into my skin, kneeling as he moved down past my buttocks, and the back of my legs. His greasy fingers slid between my thighs, and up my hips, still stroking oil into my skin, his mouth wrapping around my member. My breath caught in my mouth, my hands going to the top of his head, the warrior in me wanting to tell him to stop, but the child in me urging him to continue as his tongue lapped circles around the head.
His hands clasped mine as I hardened in his mouth, continuing to fill his mouth for a bit before pulling away to stand again, running his still stick hands up my arms, and against my throat, almost my entire body now slick with oil now. His hand moved to continue the job his mouth had been doing, his eyes on mine. I hated to show that I enjoyed it, having been taught that emotion was failure, but I could help a slight moan as he reached past, rubbing his fingers against my sphincter.
“You can enjoy this, Cole,” He whispered, taking his hands off me completely to shed his own clothes, and press a second bottle of the oil into my hand, “Now it’s my turn.” He leaned against one of the desks, waiting.
I unscrewed the cap deliberately, pouring it liberally in my hands, the scent mixing mildly with what he had been using on me, creating a still pleasant aroma. I mixed it carefully against my palms before pressing them to his chest, sliding my fingers up his chest, and across his shoulders. His eyes locked onto mine again, neither of us really paying attention to what my hands were doing, or where they were doing it.
It wasn’t long before we were both completely oiled.
“You’re all glistening.” He smiled kissing me again.
“I would think this would be rather slippery.” I noted, rubbing a circle into the oil coating my wrist.
“You’ll learn that that’s a key part in what I’m going to teach you for my first lesson.” He pulled me close for a moment, before turning me around to push me over the top of one of the desks. I bit my tongue before the menial groan could pass my lips, the uncomfortable ridge of the desk pressing against my phallus. Sirius kept me held down with one hand, the other pouring what was left of one of our vials of oil on my backside, before smearing it into the crevice, and then onto his own member.
I was worried for a moment that he was going to actually penetrate me –something that was punishable by exile, or even death, but I shouldn’t have worried as he pressed his member along my backside, pressing it tightly between my gleaming buttocks, stroking himself against my skin. My arms were trapped under my chest, making it difficult to turn and get a good look at him, but I could hear the pleasure in his moans, and was surprised when he pulled away from me, pulling me roughly back around to face him, pushing me instead against the wall this time, pushing our members together, his movements scratching my back against the rough partition between the classroom and the outside world. His hands pulled my legs around his hips, the pressure of his body against mine being the only thing keeping me from dropping to the floor, and my arms wrapped around his neck, as his mouth pressed to mine again, the wall cutting in my back quicker now, until I groaned, my seed spurting between our chests. His mouth smiled against mine, slowing his pace, lowering one of my legs back to the floor, steadying me against the wall a little more, as his own peak hit, fueled by mine. He held me for an extra minute, his forehead pressing against my shoulder.
“I guess we have to head back to the bath house now, don’t we?”

No comments: