Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Live Action Chat (Must watch video before reading this!)

Title: Live Action Chat Room
Reference Link: http://www.starterupsteve.com/video/live_action_chat_room.shtml
Note: First, it is HIGHLY suggested (even mandatory) that you go view the above video before you read this.

What Floyd and Brandon Got Together?

Floyd looked between Brandon and the computer screen flabbergasted, “I…uh…I don’t know what to say, Brandon.”
Brandon continued to stare at him, in a dazed sense of confusion, “…Why would you do something like that?”
“Hey, I wasn’t the only one there you know! You lied to me too!” Floyd stood up quickly, letting his chair roll backwards before inevitably tipping over. “Telling me you were some fifteen year old kid! Like our conversations were even possible! What sixteen year old girl wants to get with a younger guy!”
“Shut up.” Brandon shook his head. “Forget all of that –it happened, that’s not changing. But you’ve been my roommate and my best friend for years. How long…have you been playing this masquerade?”
Floyd shook his head, “I swear that…this was the only time I’ve ever done something like this.”
Brandon bit his tongue, unsure whether that made him feel better or worse, “And…you’re really gay?”
“I’m sorry –I’ve wanted to tell you, but I know how you feel about that kind of stuff, so…I never brought it up.”
“You don’t know shit about how I feel!” Brandon shook his head, taking a few steps further into Floyd’s bedroom.
“What are you talking about? All through high school, college…every time you heard anything about being gay, you were always talking about how disgusting it was, how much it made you want to projectile vomit –and you’re standing here trying to tell me that I don’t know you?”
“You obviously don’t.” Brandon grabbed his hand, pulling Floyd up against himself, and kissing him –a moment later, Floyd broke the kiss, taking a step back.
“…What? Are you fucking with my head now?”
“I always said those things because I was afraid.”
“Afraid of what, Brandon?” Floyd sank down onto the edge of his bed.
“Afraid you’d treat me differently. Afraid of what my family would think….my co-workers. But mostly, I was afraid of you…of disappointing you.”
“What?”
“I’ve loved you since high school, Floyd!” Brandon sank down onto the floor in front of him. “Why do you think I was so pissed when we ended up going to different colleges, and I was so happy when you agreed to move in with me again after our Graduations?”
“I never knew.” Floyd shook his head.
“This is really fucked up, Floyd.” Brandon ran his hands up across his friend’s thighs before clasping them together behind his back, and laying his head against his knees, “Really fucked up.”
“But…if you’re gay, why were you pretending…to be ‘Skater’, I just don’t understand.” Floyd resisted the temptation to run his fingers through Brandon’s hair, clenching his fists into the comforter of his bed.
“I…I don’t know.” Brandon looked up at him, his eyes looking sullen and sorrowful. “Will you…forgive me?”
“…Fuck.” Floyd breathed, putting his hands on Brandon’s shoulders, nodding. “On one condition…”
“What’s that?” Brandon asked.
Floyd took a moment to mull over the consequences his request could have, before nodding, pulling Brandon from the floor and top of the bed, holding his roommates knees against his hips, turning his head to press his lips against Brandon’s wrists as they pressed into the pillow hear his face, before turning back to look up into his eyes, “I want you to fuck me.”
“Floyd…” Brandon started to pull back, but Floyd held his wrists, and shook his head at his obvious distress, “No, no…I want to, really.” He shook his head. “But…I wouldn’t know what I was doing.”
“So? You won’t learn unless you try it.” Floyd released his wrists, and let his fingers start to buckle his belt. “But if you prefer…”
“What are you…?” Brandon raised an eyebrow and then took a slight inward breath as Floyd’s hand slid underneath the waistband of his boxers.
“Feels good doesn’t?” Floyd whispered.
“You’ve…done this before?”
Floyd smiled, “I wasn’t in college for four years without learning a couple tricks.” And then he realized what Brandon was telling him, and his smiled widened, “You’ve never fucked a guy before, have you?”
“…Does that bother you?”
Floyd pondered for a moment before shifting their positions, “No, I like it.” He groaned, biting softly at Brandon’s ear, “It makes me hot…” He yanked down Brandon’s pants to put his mouth over the tip of his engorgement.
Brandon gasped, “Fuck!”
Floyd looked up, licking a trail up the length, observing Brandon’s facial expressions as he procured his first gay-induced blowjob.
“Shit…I’m gonna come.” Brandon’s palm was pressed against the top of Floyd’s head, holding him down at his crotch.
“You want me to swallow?” Floyd’s hands stroked Brandon’s bare thighs, his lips sucking at his scrotum. “Or do you want to take your shirt off so I can lick it off your chest?”
Brandon tilted his head to look at him, “You are so dirty.”
“Practice from cybering with you three times a week for six months.” Floyd smiled a small, boyish grin. “What’ll it be, Skater?”
“You sure you don’t have any more secrets you wanna get off of your shoulders?”
Floyd engulfed his mouth over Brandon’s cock again, looking up at him with his sweet, innocent Asian eyes, as if to reassure him that no, there wasn’t anything else. At least not right now.
Brandon nodded, pulling off his sweater first, tossing it aside, followed shortly by his t-shirt, “Lick it off.”
Floyd grinned again, “I was hoping you’d like that option.” He let his hands take over the job his mouth was doing watching in voyeuristic pleasure as Brandon’s back arched, his thick white come splattering cross his stomach and chest in short bursts. He licked the few droplets that remained on Brandon’s member, before he was pulled forward by the shoulders.
“Clean it up.” Brandon commanded. “And, if you do a good job…I’ll give you a reward…something I know you want.”
Floyd raised an eyebrow, “Oh really?”
Brandon nodded slowly at first then a little more enthusiastically, “Yeah.”
Floyd grinned, licking a line from Brandon’s navel all the way up his chest and throat, ending at his chin, pressing a kiss to his lips, “I look forward to your plan.”
“You should.” Brandon’s back arched again slightly as Floyd’s tongue circled his nipple, “Oh, shit.”
A few minutes, and Floyd laid down beside him, stroking his fingers against Brandon’s chest, “Okay…you’re all nice and clean again.”
“Mm…” Brandon nodded, kissing him before sitting up to kick off his shoes and socks, and discard his trousers the rest of the way. “Get undressed. You have to be naked if you want your prize.”
Floyd nodded, standing to discard his clothes. Once he was naked, he stood next to bed, licking his lips, “Okay…what is it?”
Brandon moved to sit on the edge of the bed, enclosing his mouth over Floyd’s member.
“Huh…” Floyd raked his fingers through Brandon’s hair, “I think I like my prize.”
“This isn’t it…this is just…a bonus.” Brandon tried to imitate what Floyd had done to him.
“You’re sure you haven’t done this before?” Floyd asked?”
Brandon laughed, “Oh yeah, Floyd. I’m a secret cock-whore. I practice on a dildo I have hidden in my room.”
“You better be being sarcastic, or I think I might get a little jealous.”
Brandon smiled, “Do you have lube?”
“Uh…I don’t think so. Never had much use for it since I moved in with you, Brandon.”
“That’s OK. I want you to fuck me bare anyway.”
Floyd’s eyes widened, “You…you do?”
Brandon nodded, “I can take it…but you’ll have to do something for me first.”
“Uh…what’s that?”
Brandon pulled him down to whisper in his ear.
“You want me to what?” Floyd jerked back up.
Brandon smiled, nodding, “You heard me.”
“I dunno, Brandon.”
“Oh c’mon…we talked about it before. You said it made you hot.”
“Thinking it’s hot, and doing it are two separate things.”
“If you don’t like it, you don’t have to do it, and you can just fuck me…but it’ll hurt more.” Brandon pressed a kiss to Floyd’s stomach. “You don’t want to hurt me, do you?”
“You are a twisted, twisted man.” Floyd shook his head, before tugging him off of the bed, “Get on the floor –here, take a pillow.” He watched Brandon hunker down on the floor, sticking his ass up in to the air for easy access before he knelt down behind him, running his hands up the back of Brandon’s thighs, caressing his fingers over his ass, before stroking his tongue down his crack, and against Brandon’s anus.
“Eh!” Brandon groaned, “That feels so…good.”
Floyd didn’t reply, his hands roving over Brandon’s back, and chest, fondling his cock again, while his tongue did it’s magic to his new lover’s ass.
“Eh…fuck me now…” Brandon requested, his hands closing over Floyd’s on his cock. “I’ve had my fun…have yours.”
Floyd nodded, pressing a kiss to the back of Brandon’s neck, as he slowly pushed his cock deeper into Brandon’s backside, “You’re so tight.” He whispered, “You feel so good… I feel really bad that I can’t be nice about this anymore though.” He grabbed Brandon’s hips, “But, you’re making me to so hot, I think I’m gonna burn up if I don’t fuck you. Hard.”
Brandon nodded.
“You can cry out if you want, I wont’ think badly of you or anything.” Floyd kissed his back, pulling out roughly to push himself back in a moment later.
Brandon groaned, rocking forward, “Fuck! Shit! Ah…ah…”
Floyd closed his eyes ignore the look of pain crossing Brandon’s face, instead keeping his steady thrusting motion, feeling the pressure building before grunting as he emptied himself into Brandon’s now-looser derriere. He collapsed over his back a moment later, pushing him down. Brandon groaned at the change in position, rolling the two of them over onto their sides.
“…Sorry.” Floyd whispered, wrapping his arms around Brandon, “Are you okay?” “You’re really sexy when you’re selfish.”

No comments: