Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hades and His Lover (Part 11)

Part 11

“You’re leaving?” I leaned up on my elbow, watching the dark haired beauty that I had come to know rather well the past week –four days more then he had intended on originally staying.
“I have to get back to work,” He turned back to me. I had grown accustomed to seeing the charred sections of flesh that marred his otherwise perfect torso. After our first encounter, he had finally allowed me to see him in a full naked glory, framed by perfectly shaped black wings.
“You have reapers now…” I chided, moving across the bed. “Do you really have to go?”
“I do,” He smiled, pulling back on his jeans. “But, I’ll be back. If you’ll allow me to, that is.”
“I don’t know…we’re becoming rather attached. Maybe it would be better if you didn’t come back.” I was teasing him, but at the same time I was being rather honest. He hadn’t completely replaced Marius, but I could see myself feeling for him the same way –or at least similarly.
He was quiet, shoving his feet back into his boots before maneuvering his t-shirt over his head and wings. Once he had pulled his jacket back on, he leaned over me on the bed. “I’ll miss you,” He kissed me. Then he pushed the blankets back, teasing me as he lapped a line from the base to the tip of my member. “I’ll miss this.” He grinned, backing away. “But I’ll be back, eventually. Just call for me, if you need anything.”
“You’ll always have a room here, should you need one.” I reminded him.
“I know.”
“Where will you go?”
“I think I’ll go see my brother for a bit. Then I’ll train my new reapers.”
“Have fun, Thanatos.” I pulled the sheets back around myself. “Don’t be a stranger.”
“I won’t,” He assured me with another kiss. “Goodbye, Hades.”

“You want to tell me what the hell is going on?”
Marius’s voice surprised me as I entered my bed chambers for the first time since Thanatos had left.
“What are you doing here?” I asked, unbuttoning my shirt to change for the evening.
“I heard you sought revenge for my sleeping with Jacob. I wondered if it was true or not. That’s all.”
“And if it is?”
“I want to know, so I can kill him.”
“Blood thirst isn’t really your style, darling. Besides, you can’t kill a god.”
“You slept with Zeus again?”
“No,” I shook my head.
“Then who? I can still make their existence miserable.”
“You know –I had Jacob within my grasp. I was prepared to rip him to bloody pieces, but I didn’t. So please, leave my second lover alone.”
Marius balked, “L-lover? He is your lover?”
“It certainly felt that way after awhile. He made me feel…good. Like you did. I’ve never felt that way when I’ve been another person –aside from you. But you aren’t my little slave boy anymore, remember?”
Marius’s face burned read, “So, you’ve replaced me then.”
I turned from where I had been pulling a fresh shirt from the closet, “Excuse me?”
“You’ve replaced me.” He lifted his eyes to meet mine. “I made you angry, you jumped at the chance to fall in love again, and now I’ve been replaced.”
“No, Marius. I could never replace you.” I sighed, crossing to the bed where he had begun to hide his face in his palms. “I said Thanatos was my lover. He’ll never be my partner. That is a position reserved for you, Marius, and you alone. No one will even come close to replacing you. It wouldn’t be possible.” I pulled him close, cradling his head against my bare chest.
“But…Thanatos?!” His hands pressed against my stomach, pushing me away to look into my face again.
“Oh, did I let that slip?”
“Yes, you did! How did that happen?! Did you approach him, or was it the other way ‘round?”
“It was…mutual. I wasn’t coerced, Marius.” I shook my head. “He asked me if I would be interested, and I said yes.”
“I never liked the way that he looked at you.” Marius shook his head, “I can’t believe you slept with him!”
“Why is it so hard to believe?” I asked.
“He’s so unlike me! I didn’t think you liked the dark brooding sort.”
“I think I like a little of everything, Marius.” I smiled softly. “Are you jealous of him?”
“Of course not; you are being ludicrous… Should I be? Did it mean something to you?”
“Did sleeping with Thanatos mean something?”
“Yes, that is what I said.” He nodded.
I shrugged, “I guess it depends on what you mean, ‘did it mean something’. Of course it meant something, Marius. Sex always means something.”
“That’s not true. When I sleep with Jacob, it doesn’t mean anything.”
“You feel nothing for him? Nothing at all?”
“I do not love him,” Marius shook his head. “If I do not love him, it does not mean anything.”
“Oh, you want to know if I love him. Then…yes.” I nodded. “I love Thanatos. I love talking with him, lying next to him, having sex with him, I even loved watching him walk out of the door to go back to his job.”
“Then I was replaced.”
“Marius, I love you too. It is two different kinds of love. You wouldn’t understand, not if you didn’t find the same thing.”
“I am not listening to this anymore. Goodbye,” He pushed me further away, sliding from the bed. I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back and pushing him into the pillows.
“Why did you really come here?”
“I told you –I wanted to hear from your lips that you had found someone else.”
“Because you’re jealous.”
“I am not jealous!”
“Yes you are. If you weren’t feeling something right now, you wouldn’t be close to tears, and struggling under me.”
“I’d tell you to go to hell, but it would be kind of redundant. Please get off of me,” He stopped struggling.
I stepped back, “Marius, if you leave this unresolved, you aren’t welcome to come back.”
“That won’t be a problem.” He got off of the bed on the other side. With the bed between us, he took a moment to straighten his clothes again, and brush his hair back. “I don’t think I have anything more to say to you.”
“So, this is it? This is our permanent goodbye? You’re going to walk out of the door and spend the second eternity on Earth-Two playing supreme ruler and I’m going to stay here and play the part of the benevolent God of the Dead?”
“I wouldn’t call you benevolent, but yes. That sounds about right.” Marius looked up at me. “It’s not going to work, trying a ‘long distance’ relationship, Hades. We’re both very busy. We don’t have time for one another.”
“I always have time for you, Marius.”
“No, you don’t.” He started towards the portal that he had opened between our bedrooms.
“When you change your mind, when you’re done playing your game…I’ll be here. I’ll take you back.”
“It’s okay. I don’t need you.”
“You don’t need me now, but you will soon.”
He disappeared rather unceremoniously, and I knelt back down on the bed. In the matter of hours, I had had two lovers leave me. Thanatos, to return back to his way of life, and now Marius. Returned for mere moments before abruptly declaring an official end to our millenniums together, never to be heard from again. And it wasn’t the fact that he had left that was so direly painful to me at that particular moment. Instead, it was the fact that he hadn’t blessed me with the privelage of letting me hear him call me “Master” one last time.
I wasn’t sure when I would, if ever, see Marius again. But I needn’t have worried. Just as easy as it was to avoid someone unscrupulous, it was also rather easy to watch him secretly. Over the next few years, even though I was rather pleased with my brief encounters with Thanatos –sometimes as brief as him simply popping in to give me a rather unchaste kiss, I still found myself worrying over Marius’s well being. Even though he never saw me, I still visited. Jacob made a good companion for him, and contacted me if things ever seemed to be going awry. During the second year of Marius’s stay at on Earth, Jacob contacted me via the mirror to inform me that Marius had begun to cut himself on a rather alarming basis, and rather then healing to leave smooth skin, it was actually beginning to scar.
“Then talk to him, you idiot.” I scoffed at him. “You can never truly be Marius’s lover if you aren’t willing to get to know him –he may be a god, but he is still a being with a personality and emotions. Something is bothering him –get to the bottom of it.”
Jacob must have heeded my advice because I did not hear from him again for quite some time. The next time, he contacted me about himself, not about Marius.
“I don’t feel as though I’m meeting his needs anymore,” He was a bit older now, and the labor was looking as though it was beginning to get to him. “I can’t…I can’t satisfy him.”
“Then you need to find your replacement, don’t you?”
“I’ve grown attached so attached to him, how can I…how could I do that?”
“Jacob, you said so yourself…you’re getting older. Marius doesn’t age –he’s and immortal twenty summers forever. If you don’t think you please him, replace yourself.”
“Will he take such a change so easily?”
“You won’t know until you ask.”
Earth II was obviously becoming a success. Zeus decided it was safe to celebrate it, and invited all known gods and deities to Mount Olympus for the celebration. I was excited that I would get a chance to see Thanatos again –whom I hadn’t had the pleasure of sharing a bed with in far to long, and was even interested in seeing how Marius would be received at the home of the Gods.
“Hades, you’re looking well.” Zeus clapped me on the shoulder. The party wasn’t quite into full swing yet, but I had spotted Thanatos giving me a raised eyebrow moments earlier, enticing me.
“Thank you. You aren’t looking bad yourself, Zeus. Did you have business with me, or were you just saying Hello?”
“I want to apologize. I haven’t seen you lately in order to tell you that I’m sorry…about Marius. I was cruel of me separate the two of you, and I don’t like seeing him so unhappy. I do care about you. Both of you, even if it doesn’t seem like it. I thought you may need some time apart, but…I can see that I was wrong.”
“No,” I shook my head. “You were right. We did need time apart, and we are apart. We’re happy.”
“But not like before,” He shook his head. “You put on this façade, Hades. I know what you’re really feeling. It tears you apart inside that he’s fucking someone else.”
“Then I’m sure he’s not particularly happy that I’m fucking ‘round either.” I shrugged. “Excuse me, but my lover is trying to catch my eye, and it has been such a long time since I’ve gotten a good fuck out of him.” I stepped away from Zeus as quickly as I could without seeming as though I were trying to run away from him. My arm slid around Thanatos’s and I lead him towards the door.
“Hmm, I was worried he would never shut up.” Thanatos wasn’t wearing his heavy jacket anymore, and looked rather nice in the post-apocalyptic clothing. He was holding his wings pressed against his back, and I lead him out onto one of the empty balconies so that he could spread them out.
“Hmm, I’ve missed you.” I pulled him close, savoring the sweet taste of wine from his mouth. “You haven’t come to see me in such a long time.”
“I’m sorry –work and everything. It keeps me fairly busy.”
“Maybe you should hire on a few more reapers. And spend more time with me. I wouldn’t mind loosing the souls if it meant I could sleep with you a few nights a month.”
“Aw, are my occasional appearances and in-and-out fuckings not doing it for you, Hades? My apologies –I will admit, I am quite the cad.”
I smiled, kissing him again, letting my hand fondle the front of his trousers, “I can think of a few ways for you to make up for it.”
“Oh, I’m sure I can think up a few myself,” He assured me, his arm wrapping around my waist.
“Should we excuse ourselves quietly from the party and retire for the evening to my suite?” I suggested. “I’m also sure that Zeus wouldn’t object to us borrowing from his private toy chest either.”
“Hmm…tempting, but I think I prefer to just use our own bodies for pleasure if you don’t mind.”
“Aw, and here I thought you were going to be fun.” My tongue explored the confines of his mouth for a moment, my fingers still groping him through the front of his trousers. “You are so delectable.”
“You’re not so unsatisfying yourself.” Thanatos teased. “C’mon –lets try and get through the horde and back to your room. I’d like to test out some of our ideas.”
“I’m sure you would.” I hooked a finger in the collar of his shirt, tugging him through the throng of people, and head on into Marius. His face turned red, and his hand around Hestia’s waist tightened.
“Hestia!” I ignored Marius, and instead wrapped my arms around my sister’s waist. I was genuinely glad to see her. She had been spending a lot of time on Earth II, spreading the idea of the Family Hearth to the new civilizations. “You look wonderful!”
“Thank you,” She grinned. “You don’t look so bad yourself. Hello, Thanatos. I heard the two of you were getting friendly.”
Thanatos grinned, a hand being placed on my hip, “Well…he made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. Besides, I’ve been dying to get my hands on his man for an eternity already.” His pressed a kiss under my ear. “Hello Marius.” He was the first to acknowledge him standing there, seething. “Is something the matter? You’re turning quite red…”
Marius didn’t speak, shaking his head, “No, of course not. It’s good to see you. I’m glad you’ve decided to take some time off in order to pursue other…interests.”
Thanatos smiled slight, and leaned down to whisper, rather loudly, “Not to cut this short, but if I don’t have you naked in a few minutes, I think I’ll be driven eternally mad. What say you?”
“I say, I think we should be on our way.” I grinned. “Good nigh, Hestia. Please, pass along the Thanatos and I have decided to retire for the night and we’ll see everyone when the festivities resume tomorrow.”
“Good night, brother.” She pressed a kiss to my cheek. “Come along, Marius Darling. We still need to tell Zeus our news!”
“—News?” I stopped her. “What news?”
“Oh! You’re standing right in front of us, and we haven’t said a word! Marius and I are getting married.”
My world stopped. My heart stopped its beat, and my breath caught in my throat. Thanatos’s hand gripped a little harder on mine at the news. Shock flooded over me.
“Married?” I finally gasped. “I…that…” I couldn’t find the words to express the pain that was stabbing repeatedly into my stomach. “I’m very happy for you.” I hoped she couldn’t tell that I was lying. She was obviously thrilled.
“Oh –Marius, you’re holding me too tight.” She pushed on his hand for a moment before turning to me again. “Yes –we’ve seen a lot of each other since I’ve started my work on Earth-Two. We decided it just a few days ago. Jacob is getting older, you know, and Marius doesn’t want just a replacement lover…and…” She turned to smile at him. He smiled softly back at her. “And we love each other.”
“Do you now?” For the first time I looked at Marius.
“Yes, we do.” They were the first words he had spoken to me in years, and the pierced into me like daggers. “I’m not…interested in men anymore.” He brushed a lock of Hestia’s hair behind her ear. “Not since I found out just how well a man and a woman fit together.”
She giggled softly, “He’s joking –we haven’t…not yet. We’ve decided to wait.”
“Only at your insistence,” He chided. His lips pressed against hers, and I nearly keeled over. My heard felt as though he had reached through my chest and grabbed a hold of it, and the nights wine was creeping up my throat.
“Well, we’ll leave you two love-birds alone then. Good night.” Thanatos saw my discomfort immediately, and grabbed my arm. “C’mon Hades.”
Once we were in the privacy of my private room, I collapsed on the bed, trying to make sense of what was happening.
“Are you alright?” Thanatos straddled my hips, unbuttoning my shirt to stroke his fingers down my chest. “You looked ready to pass out.”
“No, I am not fucking alright. My partner for an entire fucking eternity is marrying my fucking sister!” I snapped, and then covered my mouth with my hand. I looked at his face, before I sighed. “I’m sorry. I don’t want to take this out on you.” I pulled him down to kiss his lips. “He shouldn’t matter to me, but he…he does.”
“You still love him.”
“I will always love him.”
“I’ll never quite measure up to him, will I?” Thanatos asked, his member rubbing against mine through the cloth of our trousers. He was hardening, and it wasn’t quite a secret that he was making a similar impression on me.
I shook my head, “I have feelings for you, I adore you…but no. You’ll never be the same.”
He nodded, “I guess I can live with that. If you can, that is. Can you live without him, Hades?”
“I have for this long,” I shrugged, brushing his hair behind his ear, before pulling him down to whisper lucidly in his ear. “Fuck me. Make me forget all about him.”
“I don’t think that will be a problem.” He whispered back.
In a moment, our clothes was gone. His mouth seemed to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. As soon as I comprehended his lips touching, his tongue lapping in one place, they would be somewhere else, leaving no inch of my skin untouched. When he finally wrapped his mouth around my member, I was itching to bury myself inside of him, or at least get my own taste of the dark-haired beauty.
“I told you to fuck me,” I chastised, bringing his mouth back to mine. “You’re teasing me. Do the deed or get out of the bedroom.”
“It’s a good thing I know you don’t mean that, or you might have had me worried there,” His tongue took a moment to explore past my lips, grazing my teeth and greeting my own tongue before he returned his mouth to my member. I groaned, my fingers stretching down his shoulders to take hold of his wing-joints and grasping them firmly. He groaned in annoyance, his feathers ruffling to brush my hands away.
“—Hey!” I stopped him he took his mouth away from my member, and getting up on his knees to suck on his own fingers. “Your chest!”
“Yes?” He looked down. “Nice, isn’t it?”
“Your burns are completely gone! When did that happen?”
“Umm…A few months ago.” He shrugged. “I told you I was healing.”
“It took a long time,” My fingers traced the spot where I knew that a large mark had once been, right above the hem of where his t-shirt usually lay. “You’re perfect again.”
“You don’t like it?” He asked, probing his own fingers into his anus. I groaned, watching him work himself slowly, preparing for my onslaught into his rectum.
“I love it,” I assured him, stroking his member. He groaned, pushing his fingers deeper. “And I love watching you finger yourself like that. It’s very sexy.”
“Shut up,” He blushed pink, his other hand brushing mine away from his cock. “Don’t touch me when I’m doing this. It’s distracting and makes me want to come.”
“Then by all means –come.” I pulled him forward, engulfing my mouth over the head. He groaned, his fingers pulling free, and his hands went to my shoulders. I laughed, licking my own fingers before probing them into him. “Hmm, you’re tight.”
“You get me excited,” He admitted. “You’re hard as a rock –put it in me?”
I lay back again, folding my hands behind my head as he lowered himself over top of me. Once he was fully impaled, his hands pressed against my chest.
“Are you okay?” I asked, placing a hand on his hip. His member was straight and stiff laying against my stomach. I ran my other hand along it, rubbing it against my stomach.
“You fill me up,” He leaned forward just a little, and I sat up enough to meet his lips. “You always have.”
“Hmm, I think we could still get a bit more in you.” I reached around to smack his ass lightly, and he tightened around me, hard. “Ooh, that feels good.”
“I’ll bet it does,” He grinned, beginning to rock up and down over me. His cock lifted a few inches from my chest before slapping back down. I groaned.
“I like the way this looks…” I leaned up on my elbows. “Watching you take me and seeing your own cock moving along with the ride. I wish I could move in the right way that I could suck it for you.” I sighed, “We’ll have to make due though.” I took him in my fist, and he groaned as I began to stroke him in unison to the thrusts he was pushing over my member. It wasn’t long before we were both spent for the first time, my come seeping into his backside, and then trickling the length of my member once it had popped out of his orifice, and his own come splattered across my chest and face.
“You look good, covered in come.” He licked a trace of it from my cheek. “Fuck, I could just lay here and rub my dick against you for days.”
“I think that would stop being fun after the chapping started,” I teased.
“But until then it would be fun…Rubbing myself raw against your soft skin, coating you in a thin layer of semen, tasting it from your skin.” He groaned, lapping more of it from my face. His tongue felt good, even on my face, and even better when he started circling my nipples, his hand rubbing in the rest of the remains into my skin. Then he lay back next to me, his hand around my still semi-hard appendage.
“Are you ever satisfied?” He began slowly pumping my member.
“Hmm,” I shrugged. “I am always satisfied…I’m just also always ready for another go. Aren’t you?”
He shook his head, “Not nearly as fast as you are.” He took his hand away to rub hand over his own soft member. “See? I lick come from your body and grope you, but no reaction down here. It’s too early.” He stretched, pushing a leg over mine. “I know what will get it up though.” He raised a suggestive eyebrow.
“Oh?”
He grinned, straddling me again, but this time, he lowered his groin to mine, pressing our members –skin to skin, together. Sure enough, within moments, I felt him stirring against me, “I like the feeling of your cock against mine.”
“If we do that, we need lubrication.” I told him. “Make it slick so they slide more easily.”
“Don’t worry, I came prepared.” He leaned over the side of the bed, careful not to move our pricks to far from one another and reached for his trousers. He pulled a small clay bottle from the depths of one of the pockets and uncorked it with his teeth to pour the liquid liberally between our bodies. The liquid was still a bit cold, and I gasped as it landed on us. He corked the bottle again before his hands went to our members, brushing it over them. Then he grasped both of them in his hand, holding them together while he thrust his hips back and forth.
“You’re to far away,” I protested, wrapping my arms around him, and pulling one of his legs over my hip, our groins pressed together between our bodies, still slippery. His chest pressed to mine. “Okay, now do your pelvic-hip thrusts…and kiss me, damn it.” His laugh was bell-like and cheerful as he obliged perfectly. The member-to-member contact, between our torsos sent is both quickly over the edge for the second time. Our come mingled together, but we didn’t break our embrace. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me on top of him, and his mouth sought out further in my mouth.
“Fuck, I love you.” I surprised both of us with my words. I never expected to say them to anyone besides Marius, but here I was…saying them to Thanatos. Even scarier was the fact that I meant them.
“You love me?” His eyes brightened.
I nodded, “Yeah, I do.”
He couldn’t hide his smile, and his arms wrapped even more tightly around me, “I love you too.”
“Good, I’m glad.” I grinned, sealing our confession with a kiss.

No comments: