Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hades and his Lover (Pt. 5, B)

Note: I don't like the end of this, but whatever. It's done, and that's good.

Hades and his Lover
Part Five-B

“Whoa, I never said you could do that.”
“This is not about you, remember?” I looked up at him from where I straddled Zeus’s hips, and pressed kisses up his chest. His skin still tasted bitter against my lips, but there was not actually much I could do about that. He insisted he wanted to learn, so I was making a conscious decision just try to imagining it was not him. However, Zeus was not cooperating very well with my wishes.
“I don’t believe that Hades would ever encourage this position.”
“You would be surprised at what Hades encourages… However, he is not here now is he?” I raised an eyebrow. “So what does it matter what he wants or likes, Zeus?”
He sighed deeply through his nose, and nodded, “Alright, alright…continue.” He folded his hands behind his head.
“Do not get too comfortable,” I shook my head, sliding hand up his arm, pulling his hand away from his head, and wrapping his fingers around my member. “This cannot be just about you anymore. Not if you want this to stand a chance of working.”
“Marius, we’ve been working at this for three years,” He sighed shaking his head. “Just when I’m beginning to get the hang of pleasuring you, you go back to him. What’s the point in this?”
I sighed, shaking my head, “If you do not care about me, then why am I here, Zeus? You can not expect me to want to be here, to want you, if…if I am not getting anything out of it –no, let me finish.” I covered his mouth with my palm. “I do not love you, damn it. And you can protest that you that love me enough for the both of us, or whatever dumb shit it is that you are spouting off this time…it is not enough, and I am tired of being held here. Yes, three years for an immortal soul is not that long for this arrangement to have gone on, but three months out of all of those years, I have had to waste them here with you. Take away my immortality, I do not care…but let me be happy with him, the way I can not be with you.”
“You think I’ve wasted your time?” Zeus nodded before sighing and shaking his head. “I’m sorry, Marius. I can’t let you go that easily.”
“Then I am afraid I can not be a willing party to this anymore. Rape me, if that is what you want, but you can know the whole time that I am not thinking about you.”
“You don’t think about me now, Marius.” Zeus shook his head. “At least when I rape you, I know you feel something for me besides pity.”
“Is my hating you better then pity?”
“Yeah, it is.” Zeus nodded, pushing me back onto the foot of the bed, regaining his usual control over me, nudging my knees apart with is, and pushing them back to hook over his arms, lifting me as though I were nothing to an adequate height, rubbing his fingers against my hole. “I’d much rather you hate me then pity me. Pity is useless and fuels nothing. At least when you hate me, you have reason to hurt me.”
“I have no plans to hurt you, Zeus.” I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes as he pushed inside of me.
“It’s too late for that, isn’t it?” His mouth captured mine, and the familiar metallic taste of his lips floated on my tongue. I resisted the urge to bite him, instead taking it all silently, resting my hands on the bed, letting him control everything as though I were simply his doll. A mere plaything for him…which, I sort of was; a walking, talking, angry, and disappointed toy.
When he was finished, he lay on his stomach next to me, watching my face as I stared blankly at the ceiling.
“You could say something.” He coaxed.
“What do you want to hear?” I asked, still not looking at him.
“I don’t know… Lie to me.” He suggested, tracing his fingers up my chest, outlining the masculine ridges. “Tell me that you’re deliriously happy, and that that was one of the best fucks you’ve ever had.”
“I do not lie,” I shook my head. “It is against my nature.”
“Sure you do,” Zeus nodded. “You lie to Hades all the time. You can’t tell me that you go back down there, and he examines you like you’re a little boy to make sure you’re all right; makes sure that Uncle Zeus hasn’t hurt you to badly. You can’t tell me that he doesn’t ask what we’ve done, and you tell him the truth; that we fuck every night until morning, and that sometimes you even enjoy it a little.”
“He doesn’t ask,” I shook my head again. “And if he did, I would tell him that he wouldn’t want to know, and that wouldn’t be a lie.” I turned to look at him for the first time since he had shifted off me and onto the bed, “Because he doesn’t want to know, it would hurt him to know that you’re doing this solely to make him miserable.”
“Is that what you think?” He asked, shifting onto his side, stroking himself again. “You think that I have sex with you because it hurts him?”
“He was not your first male lover,” I shook my head. “But you love him do you not? And you are jealous of me, right? Because of me, he has never had a reason to come back to you for sex, and you enjoyed it…doing it with him I mean.”
“That’s between him and me, and whether I enjoyed it or not certainly doesn’t have anything to do with you.”
“Zeus, you have slept with more people when most can count; gods, goddesses, bizarre creatures, humans… And the only one you have ever really wanted is your brother, am I right?”
“Don’t be stupid.”
“I am the one being stupid? I am not the one who is holding my brother’s lover prisoner against his will for three months out of the year in a failing attempt to get him to notice that he cares for him.”
“You’re just trying to make me angry so that when I rape you, I’ll be brutal, isn’t it? You want me to beat you or something? Fuck you hard enough you black out and you don’t have to feel it anymore?” Zeus pulled me closer, before shoving me roughly onto my stomach, “It’s not going to happen, Marius. I want you to feel everything.”
I scrunched my eyes closed and clenched my teeth, unable to really do anything other then protest as he picked me up at the hips, shoving a few of the silken pillows under my stomach, before riding my backside again. As time went on, I was used to his manhandling. Being a god for the last three years had given my body the ability to customize to each of my lover’s unique tastes –while Hades liked me to start tight, and making a game of enticing me open to his member, Zeus didn’t care for foreplay –at least not where I was concerned. Rarely, he would use lubricant, but mostly my body just knew that he wanted entry, and gave it to him, with little argument. He liked to hear me moan and whimper, so even though it rarely, so to say, hurt, I gave him what he wanted –and I usually was not enjoying it.
Not to say that I had never enjoyed sex with Zeus…sometimes, and I know this may sound a little hypocritical but, when I would get frustrated with him like I had on this night, and I would taunt him into a repetitious raping…sometimes, it was kind of exciting. He never cared if I came or not, and depending on just how he struck or rubbed at my prostate, I might have without either of us touching my member, but those times were few and far between. If I really needed release, I would have to find a private moment during the day to pleasure myself. I knew trying to teach Zeus how to do it was a lost cause –even though we had made our deal, and I still tried to teach him… it was not getting through to him, and I still did not care for him. The nine total months I had spent with him thus far had been pointless and painful –both physically and emotionally.
I was brought back from my little day dream when I felt him come, first inside me before slipping out to spurt across my back. I sighed, laying my head against my arms, his fluid feeling warm and sticky against my otherwise cool skin. His tongue lapped against my back, and his hands prodded my thighs, pushing me up onto my knees. His hands moved along my hips and around my member while his tongue lapped into my anus, surprising me.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“This is what you wanted, isn’t it?”
“Well…yes.” I nodded.
“Then I’m giving you what you wanted. What’s the problem?” He asked, his fingers stroking a little harder and a little faster.
“This is unusual is all.”
“Does it feel good?” He asked, his member –hard yet again, pushed against my backside, his thighs nearly tight to my hips as he rode me a little more softly this time, not as fast as before, stroking his full length in and out while his fingers tantalized my member.
I thought for a moment before nodding, “It does, you’ve obviously been paying attention.”
“More attention then you think,” He assured me, pressing his lips to the back of my neck as I moaned as he gave a nice, hard thrust. “Ah, you like that, don’t you?”
I nodded softly, biting my lip.
“Say that you like,” He tempted, pulling one hand away from my member to rake his fingers through my hair and pull my head back, his lips pressing to my throat and cheeks. “Tell me…and maybe after this I’ll be satisfied for the night?”
“What if I do not want you to be satisfied? What if I like it when you do this?”
“If you really liked it when I fucked you this way, you’d be happy here and you wouldn’t want to leave me at the end of the three months.” He chided. “Don’t tease me, Marius.”
I laughed softly, before nodding, “Fair enough. I like it when you are rough with me, but gentle at the same time. I like it when you think about my needs too, like you’re doing right now.”
“And?”
“There is no ‘and’, Zeus.”
“Isn’t there?” He asked, beginning to buck roughly into me before drawing out slowly. “Are you positive?”
“Yes. That’s what I like when I’m with you Zeus.”
He murmured, letting go of my hair, and allowing my head to tip forward again, rubbing my member a little more quickly now, keeping up with the motion and pace of his hips. It was not long before both of us were spent; Zeus for the third time, and me for the first.
“Are you happy now?” He asked, his fingers trailing down my back, contentedly touching me. I thought for a moment…should I just tell him what he wanted to hear, even though it would be a total and complete lie, or I should I tell him the truth? I opted for a half-way point.
“Almost,” I shrugged.
“Almost?” He decided to take my reply as teasing.
“I do not wish to argue with you again tonight, so…think of ‘almost’ as a compliment. I’m happier then I was when the evening started.”
“But you’re not completely fulfilled, is that it?” He sighed, leaning on his elbow. “Okay, so what is it going to take, Marius?”
“It’s not possible for me to be completely happy with you, Zeus. You know that.” I groaned as I leaned up, removing the pillows from under me, tossing them from the bed, and curling up with my back to him. I felt his eyes boring into me before the bed shifted and he wrapped his arms around my chest. He didn’t say anything before he sighed heavily against the back of my neck.
“Marius, I will make you happy, completely happy. And once I do that…I’ll let you go.”
“What if I’m faking it?”
“You won’t. I can always see the disappointment in your eyes.”
“Are you looking for me to be happy or fulfilled, Zeus? They are two completely different things.”
“You already have fulfillment, I can do that for you on a nightly basis, Marius and you know it even if you hate to admit it. I’m looking to make you happy.” He pressed his lips to the back of my shoulder.
“Good luck.” And I sort of meant it…although, falling in love with Zeus or being happy with him, would mean a change with my relationship with Hades. I loved him fiercely, and was willing to do anything for him…would I –could I ever feel similarly for Zeus? Again, it wasn’t even that I didn’t like Zeus as a person. Sure, he was kind of a pompous asshole, but he did good things for humanity (…bad things too), cared for his family, and I think that with me, he was just looking for a challenge. His life, since the Greek and Roman Empires had fallen had become dull and monotonous.
“I don’t need luck…I’m the ruler of the gods, Marius.” He chuckled softly before drawing our covers up over our waists, and pressing his forehead to my back to settle into sleep.

So, we went on, and I continued to be shuffled between Zeus and Hades. Overtime, I became more…tolerant of Zeus. I wouldn’t say that I was happy there, but I was content. Year after year, the night before I would leave to go back to Hades, he would pull me into his arms whether I liked it or not, kiss me on the lips, and ask me: “Are you happy here?” And each time, for over a hundred years I would have to shake my head, “I can be content to be here, but I am not happy.”
And then he would, sigh, rolling onto his back, and stare up at the ceiling while I turned away onto my shoulder to sleep.
One of the only reasons I was even content to be in Olympus in the first place was Hestia. While the other gods liked to tease us as being faux-lovers, we just enjoyed each other’s company. For Hestia, I got her away from the fireplaces for fun things such as playing tag in the garden or just being all around Child-like, which Hestia was good at. Even though she was older then I was, she was still in some ways a lot younger then me. While she had seen Olympus through wartimes, seen her family members fighting over each other, and going about their duties, she hadn’t ever really had a friend –not that I had really had many friends either, but Hestia really had no one and everyone at the same time. Olympus was overflowing with people, and things to do, but being shy, Hestia stayed in her rooms, or at least shied away from the more populated places in the castle. It wasn’t even that she didn’t know the people that were around –she knew everyone, and as far as I knew it wasn’t as though anyone had any grudges against her –and how could you? Hestia was one of the most wonderful people I had ever met.
“Marius,” she wrapped her arms around my waist where we sat out in the bright sunshine underneath an olive tree, the morning before I left. “I know you don’t like being here, but I hate it when you leave.”
“Well, if you were not so shy around the others here, you wouldn’t be lonely Hestia. You were not shy when approaching me, if you remember. In fact, when I met you were a little crass.”
“I was stupid then, and trying to make myself seem confident so that you’d like me,” She pressed her face against my chest. “Do you have to go?”
“Yes, I do…you could come visit me though. You have never been to the Underworld, and I know that Hades and I are not as grand and gallant as it is up here, but…we could show you a good time.”
“Really?” She asked, looking up at me. “But, what if I don’t like it down there?”
“Then we would arrange for you to come back….you just ca not eat any pomegranates down there.” I pressed my forehead to hers. “Or you will have to come back year-after-year, and I do not think you would enjoy that at all. You are too bright and sunny to coop you up down there for long.”
“I’ll have to think about it.” She shrugged, unwrapping her arms from around me, “Should we have one more game before you go?”
“I don’t think I have time,” I shook my head. “Hades is actually coming here to get me…he’ll probably be early.”
She sighed, resting her chin against my shoulder, “Marius, you know that you’re my own friend here, right? I mean, really. When you’re not around, I’m just kind of here.”
“I will be back,” I assured her before turning towards a commotion coming from the archways into the castle.
“Marius!” Hades familiar bark told me was annoyed, probably because, as I could hear, Zeus was harassing him about being nearly a half hour earlier then instructed.
“You can’t take him yet!”
“You aren’t even with him! He’s with Hestia!” Hades protested, “What difference does it matter if I take him now opposed to in a half an hour?”
“I’m sure it matters to Hestia!” Zeus crossed his arms over his chest, glowering at Hades.
“Hestia, does it really matter to you whether Marius leaves with me now, or if he leaves with me in half an hour?” Hades asked, turning towards the two of us underneath the tree.
Hestia sighed, shaking her head, “No, it doesn’t.”
“Do not lie, it does bother you, does it not?” I asked, turning to her. “You can tell him that it bothers you, Hestia.”
“No, you’ve been waiting to leave since the moment you got here…go.” She smiled softly, pushing on my shoulder. “And I’ll think about visiting you.”
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Positive,” She nodded, with a wider smile that was obviously fake and forced. “I’ll see you later.”
I hugged her for a moment before getting up from the ground to walk over to where Hades and Zeus were still arguing, to put a hand on each of their shoulders.
“Stop bickering,” I pushed the two of them apart and stepped between them. “Zeus, we’re leaving now, and I’ll come back a half hour early if that’s what you want.”
Zeus shook his head, stepping back, “No, it’s fine. Go with him, it’s what you want.”
“Oh don’t do that, don’t try to act like you’re being the bigger person,” Hades shook his head.
“Master,” I turned away from Zeus, putting both of my hands on his shoulders, “do not start an argument. We can go, okay?” I kissed him softly for the first time in three months, but neither of us took an extra few moments to savor it as we usually did. “Do not push him.”
He nodded, putting a hand on my hip, ushering me back towards the castle, “Let’s go.”
It wasn’t long until we were back in the Underworld, and I was surprised to see that the castle was bustling with activity.”
“…Is something going on?” I asked after we had passed the third servant on our trek to our rooms.
“Ah, yes…I hired back all of the servants and the gardeners. I missed the activity… is that okay?” He asked, taking my bag from my hands and tossing it onto a chair before wrapping his arms around my waist.
“It’s fine…but if you’ve all these people around, what am I to do?”
“The same thing you’ve always done, of course.”
“Uh huh, which is why you have clean shirts in your closet that are all neatly pressed and starched, of course; whose been doing your laundry? I’d like to gut them.”
“Oh, is that a note of jealousy I detect?” Hades raised an eyebrow. “Don’t worry about my laundry. James will never touch it again.”
“James…as in…James?”
“If you are referring to the James previously employed by me as a second manservant, yes…that James.”
I narrowed my eyes at him, “And that is all he has been doing for you?”
“As sexy as it is to have someone doing my laundry Marius, I assure you that you’re the only one I’ve welcomed into my bed from my staff.” He teased, kissing me. “Are you threatened by him?”
“No, of course not, Master. James isn’t nearly as attractive as what I know you like, just look at your past conquests.”
“Is that what you are? A conquest, Marius…shame on you, I thought you thought better of yourself. I guess I’ll just have to prove to you that while a conquest you may have started, you are now very much my equal and there is no subordination where you are concerned.”
“Oh? Am I the queen now then?” I asked, a slight smile crossing my lips involuntarily as I nipped at his lips. “Queen Marius of the Underworld…I don’t think I like that.”
Hades took a deep sigh, before lifting me up by the hips and dropping me unceremoniously on the bed, covering my body with his a moment later, kissing my throat. “I don’t either… Lets take a look at what that monster has done to you while you’ve been away.”
“Hades, this is silly. You do this little examination game every time I come back and you never find anything wrong with me.” I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling his eyes back to mine. “Look…he isn’t hurting me.”
He sat back on his knees, looking down at me, “Do you…do you care for him?”
“No, I mean…” I leaned up on my elbows shaking my head. “It’s not that I care for him, Master. I just…I tolerate him.”
“Do you like it up there?”
I shrugged again, “I can’t say that I don’t –Master no, don’t take it that. I love it here with you, I wouldn’t prefer to be anywhere but here, but…being up there isn’t bad. It’s bright and sunny almost all of the time, there’s always people around and things to do, and I…I have a friend there.”
“Hestia.” He nodded.
I nodded back, “I like Hestia…no, I love Hestia, and I love being with her. She makes the whole place bearable, and now that I have her, I don’t know what I’d do without her.”
He nodded, stretching out next to me again, “Do you really love her?”
“Not the way that I love you, Master.” I shook my head. “It’s different, she’s my best friend.”
“I thought I was your best friend,” He pouted, tugging on my earlobe.
I smiled, and shook my head, “You’re my lover, it’s different.”
“How is it different?” He asked.
“Well for one thing, I don’t have sex with her.” I kissed him, “I don’t share a room with her, and…I can tell Hestia anything…things I can’t tell you.”
“Like what?” He leaned up on his elbow. “What can’t you tell me?”
I shrugged, “Like…with Zeus. I could tell you, but you’d just get angry and…getting angry wouldn’t help, so I don’t. I tell Hestia.”
“And you’ve sworn her to secrecy haven’t you?”
I nodded, “And she would never betray me, I know it.”
He sighed heavily again, laying back down, and staring up at the ceiling, “So, what is it like? It’s been nearly a hundred years since this whole ordeal started. Is it getting easier?”
“It isn’t at the beginning, but by the time I’m back with you, I see that it wasn’t all that bad.”
He turned, looking at me again, “Does he…does he hurt you, Marius? Even if I can’t see the marks it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.”
“If he does, I usually encourage it. I piss him off just as much as you do. Maybe more so…” I laid my head on his chest, listening to the hollow patter in his torso. “And, I think I have come to learn why he does this to us. He won’t exactly admit it in so many words, but…the ones he uses, it makes it obvious.”
“Oh?” Hades’ fingers tugged through my hair petting me, his other hand on my arm around his chest. “Why is it then?”
I looked up at him, debating on telling him why it was that Zeus was torturing us, before I shrugged, and laid back, “Because he loves you.”
Hades was quiet for a moment before he started laugh softly, “Because he loves me?” He repeated. “That’s rich, Marius-love, but I don’t think so. …What makes you say that?”
“When he first took me, he told me that I looked like him,” I looked up at him again. “And…I do. Maybe he thinks that you choosing and falling in love with me was a way to get closer to him, and after I stopped sleeping with you and yet went to see him after you married Persephone… He liked it,” I shrugged. “He liked it a lot. More then he could ever tell you, more then he wants to admit to me or anyone else. You are who he really wants, Master. He is just settling for me because I am close to you. He’s doing this to make you angry so you will come back to him.”
He murmured neither in agreement or denial, resting back against the pillows, thinking over what I had said to him, stroking his fingers across my arms, before he finally spoke up a while later, “So, what do you say we test that theory? I’ll make a deal with him at the beginning of the summer… That is, if you don’t mind my having sex with someone,” He looked down at me again.
“What do you mean? What are you going to do?” I asked.
“You have to go back every summer, that’s not going to change, Marius.” He shook his head. “But if I’m what he wants…maybe I can get him to stop taking it on you?”
“You are going to have sex with him like he wants, so that he will stop fucking me?” I asked. “Master, I do not know whether you’re a dumbass or brilliant.”


“Well, this is unprecedented…” Zeus crossed his arms as Hades and I entered his throne room at the beginning of the next summer, Hestia already glued to my side since the moment I had entered the grounds.
“Marius, why don’t the two of you go play?” Hades waved us away as though we were children. “Zeus and I need to have a talk.” He pressed a kiss to my forehead, “I’ll come say goodbye before I go.”
“No you won’t, you’ll leave right now.” Zeus stood, and then his curiosity got the better of him. “What do you want?”
“This is about Marius, of course.” Hades shrugged. “What else would I want from you…” He turned back to Hestia and me who were still standing there watching the two of them. “Go on, outside.” He urged.
“Come on Marius, we can go see if any of the others are busy and play a board game.” Hestia took my wrist, leading me away. Once we were outside of the room, she brought me close again, “What’s going on? You know don’t you?”
“I do,” I nodded, brushing her hand away from wrist. “Not so close, Hestia. It has not been that long since you have seen me –you only left your visit a few weeks ago.”
“Yes, and I have a feeling that you and Hades have been planning something out all winter. What’s going on, Marius?” She tapped my nose, “Tell me…you never hide things from me –even things I would prefer not to know about.”
“Hades is going to try something…new.” I shrugged. “Do not worry, even if it works, I would still have to come back, but this way, Zeus wouldn’t be harassing me anymore.”
“What’s he going to do?”
“You do not want to know,” I smiled shaking my head. “I do not even really like it, but it would be hypocritical of me if I told him that he could not do it.”
“He’s going to have sex with him, isn’t he?” Hestia looked surprised. “Why is everyone having sex but me?!”
“I am sure that is not true… Athena is supposed to be a virgin goddess too, is she not?”
Hestia scoffed, “More like she’s a lesbian…she’s been fucking females since she was twelve.” She sighed, crossing her arms. “I’m almost three and a half thousand years old and I’ve never, ever had sex. It sucks to me sometimes, everyone else gets to have all of the damn fun.”
“If it helps, it really is not…that fun. Well, it is, but…it is okay.”
She raised and eyebrow in disbelieve, cocking her head to the side.
“Okay, so I am lying to make you feel better, sex is fabulous most of the time, depending on who you are with.”
“But why, Marius, why do I have to be the stupid virgin goddess of crap?” She clenched her teeth in a low growl. “It’s just so fucking…obnoxious, everyone else around here gets to do it, but can Hestia? Noooo, she’s got to be nice and good and pure as the undriven snow.”
“Do you really want to have sex that badly?” I asked, “Honestly Hestia, it…it is nice, it is good, but it is not worth anything. I mean, if it is with someone you love, sex is great, it is as close to a person as you can really get without being that person, to have them inside you, even just a for a little while, feels good…but, with someone you do not really care for, or about, it is not the same.”
She nodded, before shaking her head, “Anyway, lets go find something to do. I think I heard that the others were going to start playing a game of volleyball outside in the sand?”
“We should go then,” I took her hand and let her lead me out side.
We been outside for nearly an hour and a half when I saw Hades leaning against a pillar out of the bright light. I motioned for Hestia to cover for me for a moment while I made a quick dash over to him.
“Are you leaving?” I asked, touching my hands to his shoulders. “How’d it go?”
He pursed his lips for a moment before shrugging, “It was fine…we understand each other now.”
“Did you…did you do it?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Love, that’s something I’m never going to tell you.” He pressed a soft kiss to my lips. “But, you won’t be expected to perform any of your duties anymore.”
“Master?”
“It’s okay,” He shook his head, his palms pressed against my face, giving me a harder kiss. “I’ll see you in three months. Enjoy your time with Hestia.”
“But Master, I don’t…” I sighed as he pulled away from me.
“Shh,” He shook his head. “Goodbye, Marius. I’ll come pick you up again.”
I watched him leave, and I crossed my arms across my chest, unsure of something. Obviously, he had done something, but it was rare for him to hide something from me, especially from me. Nevertheless, three months apart from him might help him to open up when the summer ended…but until then, I had three months ahead of me without any kind of nightly sex acts with Zeus to look forward too. Just a summer with Hestia and almost no worries; I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

No comments: